Thursday, September 2, 2010

Scotch ATG (Advanced Tape Glider)


Hey Girlies & Gents,


Today was a very eventful day! My boyfriend, 13 year old daughter and I traveled by bus to Michael's in Bellevue, WA to purchase my Scotch ATG Gun! I've been watching tons and tons of videos on using it and I just had to have one! Now I just need to log on to youtube to check out a video on how to load it with adhesive! LOL
My daughter was also able to buy this new cellphone that she's been wanting for a very long time. Perhaps after she has done all her uploading of numbers, pics, ringtones and such, I'll post a pic of that too!
Ta Ta for now...
Phillippia

3 comments:

  1. I just got one too!! I am so excited about it. I ordered my online at customcrops.com for 29.99. I can't wait to use it. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one @ Michael's was $34.99 and I had a 40% off coupon which made it only $23 with tax!!! They also have the refills for $5.99 with 2 in a pack! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that information. There isn't a Michael's in Mississippi. Sometime I plan a trip to Alabama to visit the one there. 5.99 for the tape refill isn't bad at all.

    ReplyDelete