Sunday, August 29, 2010

28 Random things about me:

1. I was pregnant at age 15.

2. My favorite color is purple.

3. I watch way too many reality tv shows! Right now, my favorite is MTV's Teen Mom (hence the answer to #1)

4. I love food with nuts in them. Especially soft cookies with pecans or walnuts.

5. I will definitely marry Trey Songz in a few years. (he is super dee duper sexy)

6. My best friend has 5 kids. I love all of them dearly :)

7. In 2008, I was in a head on car accident. ( the man ran a red light!)

8. I love my purple Blackberry.

9. I gained more weight after having my daughter than I did during my pregnancy :(

10. I am obsessed with Scrapbooking. I have probably spent well over $5,000 in the last 3 years!

11. Bugs make my skin crawl. Especially roaches, ear wigs, maggots, and slugs!

12. I had my very first Mojito a few weeks ago. Yummy! :)

13. I used to love clubbing when I was 21-24 yrs old. At 28, I feel super old now!

14. I am a scrapbooking consultant for Close to My Heart. It's such a bad obsession :)

15. I like Fruta Bomba Green Tea from Teavana

16. My favorite movie of all time is The Five Heartbeats.

17. I own every episode of Soul Food the Series. I never missed an episode during the original airing on Showtime.

18. I have worked for the same company for 7 years. Not sure if I'll make it to 10 though. lol

19. I have lived on my own with my daughter since I was 16 years old.

20. When I become rich I want to get a breast reduction. No more double D's!!!

21. I have spent too much of my life shopping in the aisles of Target! I can tell you all the brands: Xhilaration, Cherokee, hahaha!

22. I love singing to the top of my lungs to any Jaheim or Donell Jones song.

23. I was born in Orangeburg, South Carolina at Orangeburg Regional Hospital.

24. I miss my grandfather whom I met when I was 7 years old. (He died in August 2008)

25. I love the smell of fruity things. Especially Lemon Sugar body care from Mark by Avon.

26. I love perfume! Lolita Lempinicka is what I'm wearing these days...

27. Most of the men I've dated are New York born and raised. Love that East Coast swag!

28. I make a big deal of all my birthdays: 10/6/1981. Next year, i'm turning 30 and it's gonna be bananas!!!

I got this idea from Billie Rose! Thanks girlie for the inspiration to write more.

1 comment:

  1. It was nice reading this blog. Now I feel like I know you more!

    ReplyDelete