Monday, March 12, 2012

Guess who's back!!!!!

I know it's been a while since I blogged about my crafting adventures, but nevertheless, I'm back with some renewed energy! So.... What's new? I started a monthly crafting crop group in January of this year! We meet on the 2nd Saturday of each month from 1-6pm. Everyone pays $15 and this includes food, table space, a free table, use of tools and much more! For more information, leave a comment and I'll get back to you!

I'm also starting another component to my crafting! Some people are not much scrapbookers but enjoy my work. I am going to start making scrapbook pages that you can just insert your photos in. What do you think about that? Does that sound like a good idea? I'm still working on the minor details and will be back to post more info on the prices, etc.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment